General Sales Conditions
LA RIGGIOLA is delighted to welcome you as a Customer!
1. Please note that our customers have 24 hours to cancel a placed order, that refers even to orders placed in our web shop. After this time we will start to realise the ordered tiles/items -which are realised exclusively for you – and no changes can be made.
2. A handling fee of 15% will be charged to the total value of all returns and 15% on the full value of all cancelled orders.
3. Important: You can only return goods in stock (directly available). All items which are sold from our stock will be clearly defined. No returns will however be possible after 15 days.
4. Quantities are estimated as a service to our customers only. It is recommended that a final on-site inspection is conducted by your tiler prior to commencement of your job.
5. Our tiles and ceramic objects are handmade or/and handpainted. Small variations are not to be considered as an imperfection but as a sign of genuine handwork. The Customer is responsible for advising any claim prior the installation.
6. All goods remain the property of LA RIGGIOLA until paid in full.
7. Samples are charged at different prices depending on the requested type of tile. For orders higher than 5 m2 (ca. 55 sf) the total amount spent on samples (up to 2 pcs`/ 40 euros ) will be deducted from the final payment.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate e-mail and postal/delivery addresses.
9. Any samples or complete orders which cannot be delivered due to incorrect information supplied, if requested will be re-delivered. LA RIGGIOLA has the right to charge the customer for any additional freight fees in this case.
10. All samples and orders are delivered via express carrier for smaller quantities and regular insured transports for bigger quantities. All items will be accurately packed – unfortunately breakages may occur. In this case send us please clear pictures of the damaged tiles/items plus a short description of the total damaged tiles/goods within three days after the delivery. Please send all to email@example.com- Please always write a note on the shipping documents in case of damage.
11. Our tiles are handmade or/and handpainted, shades and variations may occur in any single delivery. Slightly shade and size variation is inherent in all kiln-fired products including porcelain and terracotta tiles: samples should be used as a guide only.
12. Actual product colours may slightly vary from colours shown on your monitor. Colours can be verified by ordering a sample from our Site. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. This General Conditions of Sale applies to all transactions.